LCE Balm is a broad acting treatment to repair superficial lesions and soothe bruises, swelling and redness so that the skin regains its integrity faster.
Main active ingredients
CEBELINE Peptide (Laminine 5 active fragment is an exclusive patented peptide)
- Promotes healing
- Regenerates the epidermis
- Restores the mechanical and biological properties of the dermal-epidermal junction
Blackcurrant Berry extract (Ribes nigrum) (flavonoids and vitamin C)
- Reduces bruising and oedema
- Vasculoprotective activity increases capillary strength
- Phlebotonic, improves microcirculation
Aescin extract (Horse Chestnut)
- Reduces oedema
- Preserves the permeability and elasticity of blood vessels
- Prevents the symptoms of venous insufficiency (varicose veins)
Silicon-based gel for a dressing effect. Containing 33% silicon, it is similar to the silicon dressings used by surgeons.
The non-adhesive film texture enables:
Economical use as only a small quantity is required to be applied.
To enable the massage of scars which is strongly recommended to help improve the appearance of scars.
Indications for use
This balm can be used for the treatment of any skin lesion, superficial wounds, bruises, hematomas and oedemas.
The LCE Balm can also be used to complete aesthetic interventions (pre and post injections, post laser treatment, post surgery).
In medical aesthetic procedures:
- Post aesthetic surgery (lifting, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty…)
- Pre and post injections (dermal fillers, micro needling, mesotherapy, PDO threads)
- Post laser (deep bruises)
- Post plasma
In cosmetic procedures:
- Semi-permanent make-up
In dermatological procedures:
- Sperficial wounds, mucous membrane (episiotomy)
- Cracks (pulpitis, dry eczema, diabetes) and cracks on the nipple (due to breastfeeding)
- Any bruise, contusion, wound
- Eye contour: dark circles, bags, fine lines
Apply twice a day on the skin after cleaning it, with an antiseptic if it’s an open wound. Continue applying until the complete healing of the cutaneous surface.
Suitable for adults and children.
Can be used on skin and mucous membranes.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first one!