No Products in the Cart
It’s your moment to shine. This illuminating face and body highlighter adds a golden shimmer, so skin seems to glow from within. Benefits: • Reflects light for an instant glow • Brightens skin • Highlights • Hydrates and conditions the skin
• Organic Aloe Vera (antioxidants, VIT A,C, hydrating, soothing)
• Glycerin (Moisturising, hydrating)
• Glyceryl Stearate (natural lubricant, emulsifier, reduce water loss)
• Natural Shea Butter
• Vitamin E
• Natural Silk
• Squalane Oil (moisture boosting, hydrating)
• Hydrolysed Protein (natural plant based, iron source, glow on skin)
• Carbomer Polymer (emulsifier, cream/binding agent, control consistency, texture)
• Hyaluronic Acid (anti aging, moisturiser, skin conditioner)
• Free From: Perfumes, Allergens, Alcohols, Parabens, Sulphates
• Panthenol (soothing)
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use. Pump onto our Vita Liberata Self-Tanning Mitt and apply to clean, dry, exfoliated skin working your way up using long, circular movements. Allow 8 hours for your tan to fully develop, then rinse off with warm water, avoiding any oily shower gels. To keep your tan looking its best, moisturise after bathing with a non oily/non perfumed body lotion.
Aqua (Water), Homosalate, Propanediol, Squalane, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter**, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isohexadecane, Isododecane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Panthenol, Hydrolised Pea Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77861 (Tin Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).
Avoid contact with eyes – In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains sunscreen to protect product colour only, this does not protect against sunburn. Unprotected exposure of the skin to the sun may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects. Perform a patch test 24 hours prior to use. If irritation occurs – discontinue use. Carry out a patch test 24 hours prior to use. Take care – may stain fabric.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|